Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lemony Snicket's

I watched "Lemony Snicket's" recently, and it reminded me of the recent events in my life, and I realized that I have my own Lemony Snicket's story. I am not going bore you with the mishaps and unfortunate events of my life (some of which I am responsible for and some of which I am not), but I will say this. I have found recently, that no matter how bad you want some things to work, there are certain things that just aren't meant to be. We try hard and do our best, but sometimes when want something to work so bad, we lose sight of whats best for us. Hence the common phrase "Love is blind" or maybe better phrased "Crazy and in Love"

Its very hard to be objective,when you are so immersed in the struggle. Unfortunately in the end you have to be realistic, and thats the part that usually ends up breaking hearts. With that I have my own heart to mend. One of the most painful things in the world to to be so close to achieving your hopes and dreams, and then have them taken away from you. Sometimes it may just be the sinking realization that the things that you hoped would change won't. But I have found that only after you have done your best, can you really bear the pain with no regrets.

I hope that you all have a great day. I really appreciate and thank you for reading my blog and maybe just maybe I said something that can help you out. Caio

No comments:

Post a Comment