Sunday, October 29, 2017

It has been a while since I have written anything here because I actually hosted my own website for a while, however, I have decided to not continue doing that for the foreseeable future, so I am back.

I am streaming on Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, and Beem

Here are the links, so you can watch wherever you like, currently the most interactive site is still.

YoutubeGaming: 
Twitch: 
Smashcast: 
Mixer: 

I am doing drone videos on youtube in my quest to create affordable multi-role air support.

I am gaming to blow off steam to have fun and build a possible income stream for entertaining people, and possibly to help save lives as well.

I hope you enjoy the blog I will be posting to it more often.


-----
D4RK_4NG3L
Computer Psychiatrist
"I help Computers with user problems"

No comments:

Post a Comment