Here are some basic instructions for importing your blog on to Facebook:
- First, locate the Feedburner feed link for your blog.
- Open your Facebook, then click on the "Application" button on the bottom left of the page.
- Click on "Notes" (you may need to scroll to see it.)
- When the Notes page comes up, click the "Import a blog »" link in the "Notes Settings" area.
- Now enter your Feedburner feed link for your blog. (It should look like http://feeds.feedburner.com/yourfeedburnertag)
- Check the box for "By entering a URL, you represent that you have the right to permit us to reproduce this content on the Facebook site and that the content is not obscene or illegal."
- Click the "Start Importing" button.
- Facebook should then show you a preview of the imported blog
- Scroll down and review to make sure everything looks correct
- Then Click "Import"
Congratulations you have just imported all your posts to Facebook. But thats not all. When you post a new entry Facebook will import that also, sharing your blog with all of your Facebook friends. I hope this help you out.
If you need a good video walk though of this procedure you can go to.
The guys over at Six Apart really do a great job with their how to's.